CODE OF CONDUCT
Please see below for the Code of Ministerial Behavior for the Archdiocese of Boston. You will need a PDF reader in order to open the document. If you do not have one, you may download Adobe Reader from adobe.com (free of charge).
SEXUAL HARASSMENT POLICY
Ministerial Conduct Policy
Examples of persons who would be required to submit to a CORI check.
- Music Ministry – choir directors, coordinators of children and youth music programs, helpers and others who have contact with children and youth.
- Ministry of the Dying - those who minister to those at the end of life and their families.
- Parish Health Care – nurses and any others who volunteer to serve the sick of the parish.
- Pastoral Visitation To The Sick And Homebound – Eucharistic Ministers, friendly visitors, pastoral visitors and others who minister, in the name of the community, to the sick, homebound or disabled in their homes or at a care facility.
- Religious Education – catechists, substitute teachers, assistants and other Religious Education support staff serving the children and youth of the parish.
- Scouting – leaders and others involved with Boy Scout or Girl Scout Troops IF the parish charters the troop.
- Worship Ministry – Eucharistic Ministers, lectors and ushers.
- Youth Ministry – chaperones, leaders, drivers, instructors, coordinators and others who serve parish youth.
- Volunteers in any parish ministry who have the potential for unmonitored access to children.